New vendor information for 2013 is coming soon. Watch for a Tweet or Facebook announcement to let you know when they’re ready. You’ll have a blast while reaching thousands of people at one of the most reasonable festival costs you’ll find.
2012 Vendors for the Arkansas Cornbread Festival
For Profit Vendors:
Lenora Thomas with Vintage Linen Clothing
Frontier Leather, Jewelry, and Crafts
Aroma 4 U
Carolyn Hartstein-aprons, bonnets, cooking heat pads, & more
Leonard’s Backyard Rock Shop
Aromaz by M
Ken Myers Jewelry
Elegant Bows by Eloise
King Boulevard BBQ
Chris W’s Turkey Legs & Margaritas
C & C Concessions
If you would like to reach 3,000 people in eight hours, become a vendor of the 2012 Arkansas Cornbread Festival. We welcome Arkansas-crafted goods and services as well as nonprofits focused on sustainability, community development, serving the homeless and hungry (both humans and pets) and the Arkansas arts.
“The area south of Interstate 630 in downtown Little Rock is revitalizing by focusing on what refreshes everyone’s spirit – simple, pure and good food, nature, art and community,” said Anita Davis, founder of the Arkansas Cornbread Festival and the Bernice Garden and community advocate for South Main Street in downtown Little Rock. “The Arkansas Cornbread Festival is an opportunity for people throughout this state to see what their neighbors in the southern part of downtown Little Rock find so appealing about our area.”
For-profit vendors (any company, organization or individual selling goods and/or services for their own benefit) can acquire a 10′ x 10′ booth for $50. Each for-profit vendor must provide all set up, and electricity is available for an additional fee.
Nonprofit vendors (any organization with a valid 501 (c) (3) designation) can acquire at no cost a 10′ x 10′ booth. Each nonprofit vendor is asked to provide to the Arkansas Cornbread Festival two volunteers to assist us in the set up, breakdown and administration of the festival. In addition, the nonprofit is required to provide all of the booth’s set up. Electricity is available for an additional fee.
All vendor booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis so please complete the appropriate form today and return to us with your associated fees. We look forward to meeting you and enjoying a successful festival together.
ARCBF Vendor Application <————————– download HERE!
- Download the appropriate application. The most recent version of Acrobat Reader is required to view the applications. If you cannot read the documents or if you don’t have the most recent version of Acrobat Reader, you can download it here.
- Complete the application form with your information.
- Print the application and mail it with your payment to: Linda Newbern, 2013 Arkansas Cornbread Festival, c/o The Bernice Garden, P.O. Box 164896, Little Rock, AR 72216.
- Payment must be received with application form, otherwise your vendor booth will not be reserved.
- If you have questions concerning becoming a vendor, please contact Linda Newbern at Newby5@sbcglobal.net.